Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A space for art.
- Contemporary, semi industrial space of 115 square meters in total.
- 3m high ceilings.
- White brick walls and black ceiling.
- The gallery is located in the affluent suburb of Malvern East.
- Gallery hours are Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm.
- Opening night exhibitions are Fridays 7pm to 9pm.
- Professional hanging rails including a unique system to hang art through the centre of the gallery.
- A window that spans the length of the gallery, to showcase your art.
- Sound system, connected to the main computer, with google play to start the party.
- Security cameras throughout the venue to protect your artwork.
- A well appointed modern wash room.
- Kitchenette area to the rear of the gallery to cater for all opening night exhibitions.
- The exhibition space comprises of 30 lineal metres of wall space.
- A further 15 lineal meters to suspend artwork from the ceiling, creating an interesting arrangement and flow within the gallery.
- Venue can host up to 150 guests to meander amongst the art throughout gallery for the exhibition.
- We hold exhibitions for a minimum of three weeks in duration.
- We welcome enquiries about exhibiting and representing you the artist at WHO.
Contact us at [email protected] or call Tomce on (03) 8596 2250.
For all enquires contact us today on 03 8596 2250, or fill out the form below