Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A space for art.
- Industrial Factory space of 110 square meters in total.
- 5m high ceilings.
- White brick walls and White ceiling.
- The gallery is located amongst the industrial zone of Oakleigh South.
- Gallery hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm. Saturday & Sunday by appointment for private showings.
- Opening night exhibitions are held on Friday nights, 7pm to 9pm.
- Professional hanging rails including a unique system to hang art through the work shop.
- Sound system, connected to the main computer, with google play to start the party.
- Kitchenette area to the rear of the gallery to cater for all opening night exhibitions.
- The exhibition space comprises of 10 lineal metres of wall space.
- A further 10 lineal meters to display artwork amongst the workshop equipment. creating an interesting arrangement and flow within the gallery.
- Venue can host up to 50 guests to meander amongst the art throughout gallery for the exhibition.
- We hold exhibitions for a minimum of Two weeks in duration.
- We welcome enquiries about exhibiting and representing you the artist at WHO.
Contact us at [email protected] or call Tomce on 0412001300.
For all enquires contact us today on 0412001300, or fill out the form below